Wednesday, August 2, 2017

How I Found Out I Was Pregnant

December 31, 2015  

Walking around walmart grabbing munchies to eat while watching movies and bringing in the New Year, my husband (who was my boyfriend at the time) slowly were walked past the aisle with all the pregnancy test and my husband lightly  grabbed my arm smiled and told me to stop that I needed to and grab a couple of test. Randomly out of nowhere I started laughing telling him he was crazy, 10 minutes later I caved and grabbed 2. We check out and went home and the first thing I did was took test out of the package and went and took it 5 minutes later I walked out smiled at Micheal and the first thing he could say was I need a cigarette. Scary that he knew I was pregnant before I knew lol.


So ladies if your man says your pregnant you may want to take a test


Thank you for following our wonderful family blog! ♡ 
Don't forget to comment!

 - CMD Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Bark!