Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Upset baby bellies...

As my daughters been growing up she’s had alot of belly aches, from switching breastmilk to formula being sick and of course the everyday baby belly ache. Well here are a few ways that I found helped my daughters belly!

The first one I have found that helps is a Peppermint bottle! 

What you’ll need 
Bottle 
Circle Peppermint Candies

Steps 
Take bottle fill it up to an ounce with water 
Add 2 Peppermint Candies 
Shake until Peppermint is devolved 
And them just give to baby! 

The next thing I find helps is Peppermint Oil Drops!
My grandma was so sweet when I went to visit her after Dixie was first born Dixie had a extremely upset tummy. Well my grandma passed me a small glass bottle well turns out it was Peppermint Oil Drops!
Steps
Add 1 drop on the bottom of the feet and rub them both together
Or 
Add a drop to the belly and rub it into the skin

With both of these remedies should help babies belly feel much better within an hour or so!
HOPE THIS HELPS SOME OF THE MOMMIES OUT THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Bark!