Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Whats In My Diaper Bag?!?

I’m constantly asked by
(First time moms) what I keep in my diaper bag so I decided to make a post dedicated just to What’s in my Diaper Bag! 

♡Mommies First♡
Every mommy knows a diaper bag takes place of our favorite handbag for a while so of course we have to dedicate some space for our daily go items


♡Mommy Must Haves♡

Keys 
• Make up bag
• Wallet 
• Deodorant 
 Hair ties & Bobby pins 
• Small bottle of advil

♡Baby Must haves♡

• Diapers
One for each hour you’ll be out, plus a few extra – just in case.
• Wipes
Wipes because every baby and mommy love a clean butt! But they are also perfect for sticky hands & dirty surfaces.
• Diaper rash cream/ Baby Powder
Sample sizes often work well and take up less space.
• Hand sanitizer
Mainly for cleaning your hands after diaper changes when there’s no time or place to wash them. But also because you ain’t touching my baby with them dirty ass hands.



• Snacks 
(For older babies like Little Miss Dixie)
Depending on the age of your child, I always have Baby Rusks, Fruit cups. And also a must have is of course a Sippy cup of milk, water, or juice
.
• Blanket
Which we use for those days we are out all day and Dixie gets tired.

Extra clothes for your child
You never know when spit-up, drool, spills, or poop explosions will necessitate a change of clothing.
Pacifier (if your child uses one) or other comfort item
• Toys
Dixie always likes to have her rattle ball or her stuffed giraffe Micheal bought her. Because every parent knows going to a restaurant often requires a lot of entertaining distraction.
•Hair brush & Comb (For those messy hair days)

I hope this helps all you amazingly beautiful First Time Mommies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Bark!