Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Being a Truckers Wife.

I was asked earlier today by a friend how I cope with being a trucker wife…
Honestly it’s really hard, not having time to spend with your best friend. Of course we try and do things together as we can but most the time it’s just sitting on the couch watching tv. 
How do I cope with him being gone so much? 
We keep in touch through texting and calling each other off and on throughout the day.
How do you keep your relationship from dying?
 One word communication. Making sure that we tell each other how much we admire and respect the other for all the little things and making sure we tell one another how much we love each other.  
How do I keep myself from worrying?


I keep myself distracted. How? I take Dixie for walks, we go to the pool, I write, watch TV. And of course baby Dixie helps me stay on my feet as well. 

Things may not always be easy but no matter what love can conquer all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Bark!