Wednesday, August 2, 2017

My Labor & Delivery!

"Let me tell ya I tried everything to naturally induce labor” 
When I was pregnant I was told I wasn’t going to last longer then 32 to 34 weeks pregnant. 
On the morning of October 20th my husband and I had just got done “Having fun” and 20 minutes later I started contracting like crazy by 8 am while sitting on the toilet my water broke by 8:20 that morning I was at L&D getting checked in.
9:43 came around and I had finally gotten my IV and first set of meds to take the edge off, by 1:47 I caved and got an epidural (Helped Amazingly)
Finally after my epidural had started working I took a very nice nap and woke up by the doctor telling me my daughters heart rate was going down they had my change positions 2 time and by 9:13 I started pushing
From 9:14 to 12:53 am on October the 21st  I was pushing at 12:54 am are beautiful baby girl was born! 

Weighing: 6 pounds 13 ounces 
Length: 20 inches long


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Bark!