Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Organizing Your Nursery!

I know that lots of expecting Mommies always are worried about organization in their babies nurseries..... am I right or am I right?

When it came time to setting up my daughters nursery I was freaking out what I needed to buy, what I thought I needed for her but let me tell ya you honestly don't need Much!


I finally made a list of things I needed and went and bought them like a toy box / organizer, a bouncer, a shoe organizer, and so much more. 


But to be honest I never used the baby changing table that came with my daughters Pack n play


Diaper and wipe holder because of course I lug those around the house so I have them when I need them


Wipe warmer babies don't care if the wipe is warm or cold.


I never found use in buying a fancy bedroom set because my daughter would have ended up pooping and throwing up and much more on them.


You will never use a bottle warmer I just run my sink water until it's warm and make her bottles that way.


My daughters nursery ---->




There is a lot of things we buy because we see them and think we need them and well we really don't I hope this helps some of New Expecting Mommies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Bark!