Wednesday, August 2, 2017

First, Second, & Third Trimester!

First Trimester!

Once I found out I was Pregnant I knew I needed to go see a OBGYN, so I made an appointment. When I finally got to the day of my appointment they decided I needed an ultrasound to figure out my due date, turns out I was 9 weeks pregnant! 


Once I hit my 12 week of being pregnant it all hit, 
morning sickness, 
swollen feet, 
Cravings, 
my smells were stronger, 
I was restless,
I was peeing like crazy haha, 
Just everything you would expect. I just remember being so sick that I wasn’t eating, I was barely drinking and honestly It was very dangerous and unhealthy. Finally once I hit my 14th week was here I was so much better! 

Second Trimester
Through out my whole second trimester life was amazing the morning sickness had gone away and life was amazing. 
I could eat whatever i wanted and craved, I could sleep perfectly!


Third Trimester
Once my third trimester hit things got a whole lot worse for me I swelled really bad all over my feet, my hands, my face, 
my back was killing me all the time. I couldnt sleep, I could barely walk without being out of breath because of how big 
I truly was. Things were so bad to where once i hit 38 weeks which is full term I tried everything to induce labor naturally 
*Walking up and down stairs 
*Nipple Stimulation
*Spicy food
*Bumpy car rides 
*Evening primrose oil
*Rasberry leaf tea 


but finally the morning of October 21 me and my husband had sex and.....

              (TO BE CONTINUED )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Bark!